axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transport
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:46:21 GMT
Sorry, I meant:
 Message       msg = new Message( string, "String" );
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 04/10/2001 09:41:10 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: JMS Transport

Dug,
I could not find the constructor: Message.Message(String).
For now, JMS code is ok because it is functional.

>  Message       msg = new Message( string );
This is still curious for me.  It should be as follows:
  Message       msg = new Message( new SOAPEnvelop(....) );
And SOAPEnvelop should implement an interface said XMLMessage,
and so on.
James is working around here.  Let me see.

Regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-462-73-4668

From: "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com> on 2001/04/10 20:18

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:

Try:
  Message       msg = new Message( string );
  SOAPEnvelope  env = msg.getAsSOAPEnvelope();
This will add the SOAPENV stuff around it.
-Dug