axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: The current messaging code
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:51:27 GMT
+1 as long as *everything works* after the commits.
Granted we don't have format test, yet, but we do have
one 'testit'.
-Dug

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 04/30/2001 07:44:12 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: The current messaging code

James Snell wrote:

> I'm going to spend some more time on it tonight and hopefully post a
> zip to the mailing list (either tonight or in the morning) with my
> proposed changes (they will be significant). I'm not going to cvs
> them in until you get a chance to look at it so I can avoid stepping
> on your work.

All: I think we need to start a policy of ignoring zip files posted by
committers.

James: please commit the changes you feel are necessary in an incremental
fashion.

- Sam Ruby