axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transport
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:01:58 GMT
Just on a quick side note - notice that here Yuhichi has added
support for a new transport w/o changing a single line of code
in the core product.  Kind of neat.  (Don't even try this on v2,
I'm pulling my hair out trying right now  8-)
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 04/10/2001 04:35:36 AM