axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: is axis working?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:46:38 GMT
What's the exact error message?
-Dug

Morgan Delagrange <morgand@apache.org> on 04/17/2001 01:15:25 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  is axis working?

Hi all,

Do the daily builds function yet?  I've tried to deploy the
StockQuoteService class using the following XML:

<deploy>
  <handler name="authen"
class="org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleAuthenticationHandler" />
  <handler name="author"
class="org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleAuthorizationHandler" />
  <chain name="checks"  flow="authen,author" />
  <chain name="rpc"  flow="checks,RPCDispatcher" />
  <service name="urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes" pivot="rpc" >
    <option name="className" value="samples.stock.StockQuoteService" />
    <option name="methodName" value="getQuote" />
  </service>
</deploy>

but I keep getting class loader exceptions on the server side, despite
having the StockQuoteService class in the
/WEB-INF/classes/samples/stock directory of the axis webapp.  Any ideas?