axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Comments on pluggable provider support
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:29:25 GMT
Morgan,

Axis is essentially version 3.0 of the Apache SOAP project.  We've done
quite a bit of work to refine and redesign the architecture to improve
pluggability, performance, etc.  And yes, the new architecture implements
the changes that you are suggesting.  :-)

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)