axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: New message model notes (part 1 - brief)
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:11:24 GMT
Glen Daniels wrote:

> I've got it just about coded up, actually.  Let's do plot out next steps
> though, as I expect to have some time to work on Axis over the weekend
too,
> and we should figure out how we can split things up to do the maximum
amount
> of damage....

;-)

My plans are simple:

1) Do whatever is necessary to get stock quote working

2) Do whatever is necessary to get the echo interop tests working

3) Do whatever is necessary to get the echosoap perf test working, and
address any obvious deficiencies

4) Do whatever is necessary to get the N+I interop test working.

;-)

I've been sitting on my thumbs waiting for code that you said would be
ready on Tuesday, Thursday, ...

;-)

If you want to participate, all I ask is that you keep up.  ;-)

;-)

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  The above is in response to "but (points at Sam) he made me do it".
;-)