axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transport
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:42:26 GMT
I guess for me instead of losing the hair it just keeps
getting shorter and shorter.  8-)  But in trying to
get another transport to work I had to do some pretty
ugly things and had to make a few changes to the v2 base
too - not all of the references to servletContext had if-stmts.
-Dug

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 04/12/2001 10:31:44 PM