axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Architecture consideration
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:10:06 GMT
In order to do this you would need a new AxisServlet (one that called
the AxisEngineEJB) and of course an AxisEngineEJB.  In order to
not duplicate code the AxisEngineEJB could then call the other
AxisEngine and everything should work just fine.  Seems like a fine
approach if using EJBs is what you want/need to do.  Do you think there
are some architectural changes to the core Axis code needed to
support this?
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 04/12/2001 04:56:03 AM