axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transport
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:33:29 GMT
I don't think we're headed that way - I think that message stuff will be
replaced - but the note you're talking about referred to the option
of being able to plug-in new "getAs" methods so that if someone wanted
to create a new type of object (ie. a FOOEnvelope) then
they could just add plug-in something and this new object type would
be available.  But like I said, I don't think we're headed that way.
-Dug

Joerg Brunsmann <joerg_brunsmann@yahoo.de> on 04/09/2001 08:33:46 AM