axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Message API -- Work In Progress Draft
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 16:48:39 GMT
I'd considered that (in fact, you'll see that there are three versions of
the getValue() method on that MessageElement, two of which allow you to
use an alternative TypeMappingRegistry/Deserializer.  Let me give it some
more thought.  :-)

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)