axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Parsing stuff
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:51:36 GMT
Yup.... shore are.  Which is probably why we don't want to use this
approach but I think that it is definitely worthwhile to at least explore
it (at the very least to rule it out as an option).  I believe that xalan
is trying to move away from this approach.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)