axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: New message model notes (part 1 - brief)
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:56:28 GMT
> Sounds good to me.  BTW, you need not fix everything yourself.  If you
> don't have time, I can take it from here...

I've got it just about coded up, actually.  Let's do plot out next steps
though, as I expect to have some time to work on Axis over the weekend too,
and we should figure out how we can split things up to do the maximum amount
of damage....

> > Well - on the SERVER side it is already.  On the client, a quick
> workaround
> > I played with yesterday was just adding the <Envelope><Body> and
> > </Body></Envelope> around the XML in the deploy.xml files.
> I don't think
> > that's really a good solution, though.
>
> Actually, on the server side it ISN'T already.  Otherwise I
> wouldn't have
> reported it.

I meant "it's already expecting a valid SOAP message on the server".  The
problem is indeed that the client wasn't sending one. :)

--Glen