axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAM...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Another runtime error
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:53:45 GMT

I encountered the same error too.
Regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4668
FAX: +81-46-273-7428

From: Darrel Drake/Japan/Contr/IBM@IBMJP on 2001/03/14 16:50

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Another runtime error

I see that I was getting an html not found response from Tomcat, apparently
causing the JDOM parser to vomit; I had not correctly configured
server.xml. Of course the error message was less than helpful there. Sorry
about occupying your time there.

On to a more real problem; does anyone know why this message would be
generated by Tomcat?

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server/3.2.1 (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2; Java 1.2.2;
Windows NT 5.0 x86; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV
="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>Server.error</faultcode><faultstring>Can't

find 'SOAPServer'
handler</faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Darrell Drake*
IBM Japan, TRL
+81-46-215-4175
EB92401@jp.ibm.com
* - Notes ID has a misspelling of my name