axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Darrel Drake" <EB92...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Another runtime error
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:25:04 GMT

Hello all and please excuse my long absence. I just downloaded and compiled
the Axis code. Here's my error:

D:\xml-axis\java\samples\stock>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient ..
\xml\init.xml
Processing file: ..\xml\init.xml
org.jdom.JDOMException: Error on line 2: The markup in the document
following the root element must be well-formed.
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java, Compiled Code)
     <.....>

I think that in Soap2 it was related to the order of parsers. But I can't
come up with an order that works (I have xerces, jdom and jaxp on my CP and
I shuffled them in all three possible orders). What's the likely cause of
this problem?

By the way, is xml\init.xml the correct file to first feed into the
AdminClient class, or should it be xml\deploy.xml?

Darrell Drake*
IBM Japan, TRL
+81-46-215-4175
EB92401@jp.ibm.com
* - Notes ID has a misspelling of my name