axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAM...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SSL Support: new Options.java
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:26:52 GMT

As for HTTPDispatchHandler, there is no concern Glen mentioned.
The modification on Options.java is quite reasonable.
If there is no objection, I am going to comitte these classes
on behalf of Darrell.
Thanks.
Best regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-462-73-4668

From: Darrel Drake/Japan/Contr/IBM@IBMJP on 2001/03/21 16:52

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  SSL Support: new Options.java

This is a re-post of my debugged version of Options.java. The previous
version reverts back to the default URL when you specify an https URL
without setting the "java.protocol.handler.pkgs" environment variable. It
should actually throw an exception saying "protocol not supported"; now it
does. And luckily I didn't have to touch the client sample to make this
change work. I think it's reasonable to expect client programs, as opposed
to the SOAP platform, to process this type of error, since it has to do
with user input.

Darrell Drake*      ドレイク・ダレル
IBM Japan, TRL      日本 アイ・ビー・エム
+81-46-215-4175     東京基礎研究所
EB92401@jp.ibm.com
* - Notes ID has a misspelling of my name

(See attached file: Options.java)