axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>
Subject Re: Axis Hackathon
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:37:00 GMT
 Hello gals and guys. 8-)
 I'm sorry but I probably won't be able to make it for two reasons:
 1) it's too short of a notice for me to make such travel plans easily
 2) I have yet to see if my company would send me there, we're not a
big company yet and it's an overseas trip. 8-)
 I'll let you know tomorrow, but I'm skeptic about my chances this
time.

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox