axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SOAPAction
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:24:07 GMT
we may have to kiss pulled parsing goodbye, as SOAPAction header is
optional (it is required, but the content may not be reliable).  Further
for requests coming in from other transports (SMTP) we cannot rely on this
as a mechanism to lookup which type of service is being invoked.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com