axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [Vote] 1 Msg or 2
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 14:37:55 GMT
To help move things along, I'd like to propose that
we VOTE on one of the smaller open issues - one message
or two in the MessageContext.
I propose that we have two messages, an incoming and
an outgoing (or an request and a response - we can
work on the words after the vote).  From the e-mails
I think that's where most (not all) people are but
I'd like to have a formal vote to try to bring this to
a close.  Committers, if you vote -1 please give a
details list of reasons why one message would be better
in an effort to sway us to your side.  Likewise, if you
vote +1 and can think of reasons why one message just
won't cut it please let us know of those too.
-Dug