axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:07:10 GMT
If I remember correctly chunking is just dividing up the output
into smaller pieces (chunks) where each chunk has it's own
content-length.  This way the client doesn't need an overall
content-length, it just keep reading chunks until it gets one
that has a length of zero.
<content-length>
data
<content-length>