axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: how do I unsubscribe from axis-cvs?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:10:53 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> Is there a way to unsub from axis-cvs? I'm not
> actively participating and hence don't want to
> receive the cvs commit info. I'd like continue
> to (mostly) snoop on axis-dev but drop the cvs
> mails.

Most Apache projects dump their cvs mailings onto the dev mailing lists to
get a greater number of eyes looking at every change.  The typical response
to requests such as yours is to ask that you filter this on the client end.

However, this is a per-project decision.  If there is consensus, I will
make it happen.

- Sam Ruby