axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:07:05 GMT
+1 for two messages

Although 1 message is simpler, 2 messages is not that much more complicated
given the properties bag in MessageContext.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
<<Pithecanthropus Erectus>>
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/01/2001 09:37:55 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  [Vote] 1 Msg or 2

To help move things along, I'd like to propose that
we VOTE on one of the smaller open issues - one message
or two in the MessageContext.
I propose that we have two messages, an incoming and
an outgoing (or an request and a response - we can
work on the words after the vote).  From the e-mails
I think that's where most (not all) people are but
I'd like to have a formal vote to try to bring this to
a close.  Committers, if you vote -1 please give a
details list of reasons why one message would be better
in an effort to sway us to your side.  Likewise, if you
vote +1 and can think of reasons why one message just
won't cut it please let us know of those too.
-Dug