axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Coding style
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:45:03 GMT
Let's say I commit some code that gets reformatted during the
commit process - I then do a cvs diff to see if I got everything,
or just do a cvs diff just for fun.  8-)  Differences will show up even
though I just checked-in the latest code.  Could this get annoying?
Seems like it.
-Dug

"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@allaire.com> on 02/08/2001 08:31:40 PM