axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL awareness
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:09:08 GMT

TBD - could be WSDL elements, could be WSDD elements.
Maybe require the new method to modify the response message -
building the WSDL or WSDD as it goes.
-Dug

Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/26/2001 09:18:45 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: WSDL awareness

what does deployment information mean?
WSDL elements?

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
Web Services Architect
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/26/2001 09:05:28 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:

Wanted to wait until the F2F but since you brought it up...
I was going to propose a new method on Handler that would
allow it  to return deployment information that will be used
to construct the complete deployment picture for a given service.
This new method would be very similar to the invoke method
in that it takes basically the same parameters but doesn't
do any of the work - just uses the data to figure out what
deployment data should be returned.  In the case of Handlers
that are Routers, some work might need to be done to determine
who's the next Handler to call, but that work will need to be
transient.
-Dug

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/26/2001 08:56:44 AM