axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: SOAPAction
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 20:56:10 GMT
Glen:
Figuring out which service to invoke is important to do early in the chain.
You don't get very far, ie global input chain before you need this
information
to figure out which service specific chain to invoke.

I am still concerned about interpreting the SOAP v1.1 spec (section 2)
which
seems to indicate that you need to check the actor supports all the
mandatory
parts and discard otherwise.  If we need parse all the headers up front,
the
only lazy parsing is the body.

But ok, the namespace of the body entry(s) is the typical place to encode
which service is being invoked.  To get to this, we need to parse the body.

So, what are we going to use lazy parsing for?

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com