axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:44:45 GMT
Just wondering... let's say we get everything streaming and let's say
that its soooo good that the outgoing message actually starts to leave
the last handler before the before all other handlers are done.  And
let's say that one of the handlesr (not the last one in the chain) throws
a fault.  At this point the transport listener (or sender depending on
how you look at things) has already send back an rc of 200 but it
really needs to be a non-ok rc, doesn't it?  How does this get handled?
-Dug

"George I Matkovits" <matkovitsg@uswest.net> on 02/06/2001 07:33:52 PM