axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis Hackathon
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:52:19 GMT
+1!!!
-Dug

Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/08/2001 09:21:54 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Axis Hackathon

Folks:
I am concerned with the slow pace of resolving details of the Axis
architecture.
To help this process along, I strongly believe we need to have  a
"hackathon".
Previously, Sam Ruby made a posting (on soap-dev?) discussing the use of a
"hack-a-thon" in various Apache projects to make significant headway.

Well, I think it is time for an Axis hack-a-thon.

I propose we meet in Raleigh NC on February 22 and 23.

Please RSVP.  For those that cannot make it, we will try to set up a
net-meeting and or call in number.

By next week, I hope to have sufficient quorum to confirm these dates.  If
we are going to do the hack-athon, I will put together some agenda to help
focus the hack-athon.

Please RSVP ASAP.

sgg
++++++++