axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:38:58 GMT
In the single message case you're assuming that each
handler will just update the message passing through the chain,
right?  Couldn't the handlers simply create a new message
instead of modifying the current one?  Is there a technical reason
why this would be wrong?  When I read your comments I
understand everything you wrote, but what I think is missing
is the technical reason why having 2 messages  is wrong -
or is it that 2 will work but you prefer 1 message?
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 02/01/2001 09:41:53 PM