axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: where are handlers (sb headers) blown away?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 03:18:00 GMT
I agree the wording is somewhat vague.  I interpret it the "check first"
way.  Further the information
is all available up front, and if there is a mustUnderstand problem, you
can avoid a lot of processing
(eg digital signature verification) up front.  Further, if some handlers
have hard undo semantics
(eg logger) this can be avoided entirely.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com