axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:39:32 GMT
I certainly understand the utility of having "original" message. One
concern with "original" message appearing in the MessageContext is
scalability.  Having two copies of the message, particularly a large
message might be a concern.  Perhaps a deployment or configuration option
to instruct the Axis Engine not to include an *original* message in certain
circumstances would be helpful.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham