axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Graham" <sggra...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2001 01:24:12 GMT
When I wrote up the (long) scenario, I realized that input message and
output message were relative to the final destination soap application.

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
<<Pithecanthropus Erectus>>
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 02/03/2001 10:02:39 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2

Jacek,
You said that there is no difference between pivot and forwarder
handlers.  When I follow your claim, I do not know when you
introduce the incoming/outgoing distinction.  If you distinguish
pivot and forwarder handlers, then incoming/outgoing
are properly distinguished.

Re: Who is reponsible for switching?
I agree with Steve.  Pivot should do.

If we could not reach agreement, your API is acceptable to me.
As I mentioned in another mail, which is incoming message in
intermediaries?

Regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory