axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: License
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:38:09 GMT

I removed the IBM references from the license files in the xml-soap CVS
tree.

>> Most people (those who do not like it :-) even now call
>> it IBM Soap.
>
>I see signs that this is changing (albeit slowly).  But I remain

It took a bit of time for folks to stop referring to SOAP (the spec) as
Microsoft's SOAP, also.

>At least nobody
>who bothers to read these mailing lists can accuse us of "collusion".

Not after reading your "Research Prototype" comments, anyway. One more of
those, and I'll spill another bottle of Cranberry juice on your jeans.

Thanks,
-Matt

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 02/12/2001 03:26:29 AM