axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: SOAPAction
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:14:44 GMT
I thought we *had* to support it.  Isn't HTTP the only transport mentioned
in the spec that allows for some external (non-soap-env) tag that tells us
what the intent of the message is?  Obviously others might develop some
convention, but if all else fails don't we have to go to the soap-env for
it?
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@allaire.com> on 02/07/2001 12:02:51 PM