axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 02:16:56 GMT
I would claim that both are wrong.  Closing the connection abruptly without
telling the client that there was an error is just asking for them to try
again.
And of course you can't put a fault anywhere in the soap message, that
would violate the spec.
-Dug

Aleksander Slominski <aslom@cs.indiana.edu> on 02/06/2001 08:59:44 PM