axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "MURRAY,BRYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <bryan_mur...@hp.com>
Subject RE: SOAPAction
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 02:51:17 GMT
Exactly! And there could be some option in WSDL or whatever to indicate what
the SOAPAction must be if the service is to be dispatched that way.

The key is that it depends upon how the service is deployed and described.

Bryan Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Graham [mailto:sggraham@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 6:07 PM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: SOAPAction

Doesn't this boil down to how the service itself is deployed and described?

It is from the service description that the requestor knows how to format
the message.
If the WSDL (if WSDL is used, I know AXIS requirement for service
description agnostic) tells the requestor to use URI, then we can do this.
If not, then we have to resort to option #3.

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)