axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@allaire.com>
Subject RE: VOTE: Coding style
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:53:45 GMT

OK, I can see the case against the automated tool in that it's potentially
dangerous.  But I would really like us to agree on a style for all the
files, and try to stick to it.  I tend to use an editor that automatically
does indentation for me, and I really like this feature a lot.  If we choose
a style, I can set my editor to that and life is good.

--Glen