axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject IBM
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:41:23 GMT
All,

I wanted to take a moment to disclose to everyone the fact that starting on
March 7th, I will be a full-time software engineer in IBM's Software Group
focusing on emerging technologies.  I'll actually be working in the same
department as Steve Graham and Doug Davis (though I'll still be located on
the west coast).  I'm not yet sure how much this will affect my Axis
involvement, but trust me, I'll still be around to do some work -- in fact,
this move will allow me to put more mental energy on the area of Web
Services development by helping evolve and development IBM's offerings in
this area.

Thanks!

- James