axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: F2F "Hackathon" on Feb 28 - March 1st, in Newton MA
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:42:54 GMT
Have fun! There's no way I'd be able to make it :-(

- James

=BOSNT) which
is about a mile away.  Nicer place, but more expensive.

GETTING TO ALLAIRE/HOTELS:

We are at 275 Grove Street, right off of Rt 95/128.  Mapquest has us at
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=8
7&event=find_search&uid=ud8ecbz4c7s4tdid%3A8g14b2uyt&SNVData=&address=275+Gr
ove+Street&city=Newton&State=MA&Zip=&Find+Map.x=22&Find+Map.y=8.