axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "George I Matkovits" <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:43:46 GMT
Store-and-forward (Soap over MQSeries or MS-MQ) environments are the only way to
assure reliability for true 'enterprise' interactions. Here the use of a symmetric
key for encryption works really fast and does not impede streaming. Signature
verification and inline encryption will be the defacto mode of operation in real
and NOT 'toy' environments.
Regards - George (just the 'opinion' of a true UDDI believer :-)