axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "George I Matkovits" <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 02:10:52 GMT
Yeah, NOT really with streaming but 'anything' asynchronous :-). EE's known
this for a long, long time. That is why there are no real async chips out
there. The current AXIS architecture is great, even its interfaces look nice
but IMHO we will need XML-Soap for a long time :-). We could solve the 'ack'
problem with some kind of  'ack vote count'  within an ack-class.
Regards - George