axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "George I Matkovits" <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: streaming outbound messages (was Re: [Vote] 1 Msg or 2)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:33:52 GMT
Yes, the later Tomcat versions support chunking. Over an URL connection (will support
500 codes correctly with Java2V1.4, the 2 years old URLconnection bug is finally
going to be fixed :-)  HTTP/1.1 support can easily be put even into the current Soap
V2.1+. It should also work in AXIS, since an HTTP/1.1 URL connection will support
correctly not only JSP/Servlet sessions but also chunking.
Regards - George