axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "STEARNS,JIM (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <jim_stea...@hp.com>
Subject Axis Requirements Document
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:30:59 GMT
Steve,

I am an engineer at Hewlett-Packard working on SOAP.  I'm interested in the
Apache Axis SOAP effort and have started reading the just-created axis-dev
mailing list.

I've seen passing reference to a requirements document, but haven't seen it
posted on the Apache SOAP web site or attached in recent email.  The log of
a recent IRC chat in which you participated mentioned such a document, and
that it needed review and possible updating.

Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the current Axis
requirements document, with my understanding that it's a work in progress -
that the group may update it in the near future?

Thanks,

Jim Stearns
Senior R&D Software Engineer
Software and System Development Lab