axis-general mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:58:18 GMT
There are several projects that use .htaccess files to redirect. Here
is an example:

Order Allow,Deny
Allow from All
Deny from 193.232.252.33
Deny from 193.124.215.195
Redirect /axis/wsif http://ws.apache.org/wsif
Redirect /axis http://ws.apache.org/axis

All the .htaccess files that I had a look at have these allow/deny
rules. Does anybody know what they are good for?

Andreas