axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Gerald" <Gerald.Mil...@Vistronix.com>
Subject FW: Where is XSD2C?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:04:51 GMT

From: Miller, Gerald
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:59 PM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org' <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Where is XSD2C?

I finally managed to generate C code via WSDL2C, despite never getting all the dependencies
resolved, but it left me with unresolved #include <adb_*.h> and no way to generate the
header files.  There's a XSD2Java but no XSD2C.  Why the loose end?

This communication, along with its attachments, is considered confidential and proprietary
to Vistronix.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  Note that unauthorized
disclosure or distribution of information not generally known to the public is strictly prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.