axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Gentsch ...@e-tge.de>
Subject Re: Axis2/C vs Axis2/C unofficial
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 06:40:02 GMT

I never really used the "unofficial" version (recently discovered it,
hence too late), but when fixing a few memory leaks in the official
version I looked through it roughly.
My understanding is that they branched off the official version and
fixed quite a few memory leaks and corruptions plus added some features.
What I have seen looked quite reasonable - so as a summary I'd hope that
it is at least not worse than the official version :-)

And, they wrote something that they started the unofficial branch due to
the refusal of the official maintainers to adopt some things ... so, if
somebody asked me :-) I'd strongly vote for merging the unofficial
version back into the official one!

Regards,
  tge