axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Christian Wiese <wiese...@googlemail.com>
Subject AW: [Bulk] How to use Axis2C (REST) as 'gateway' to an existing app
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:16:26 GMT
Hello Jean-Marc,

you are absolute right. My wording was not good.

Can you give me a hint how to write a SERVER implementation for/into my
legacy-code. I do not want an axis-service as I can not embed my code into a
service-library. My first idea was to right an axis-service and connect it
with UDP (or pipes) to my old program. I hopped there is a better, native
method I don´t now already.

Regarding the output format. The ‘{..}’-format should be JSON and is a
possible return for REST-calls. I found this fork:

https://code.google.com/p/axis2c-unofficial/

which implements JSON for axis2c. But I don´t know why this is a fork…

Kind regards

Chris