axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Alex Mantaut <alex.mant...@intraway.com>
Subject Re: Downloading Axis2/c 1.6.0 - Also, OpenVMS anyone?
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 18:24:10 GMT
Hi Dave,
            Yes, the links on the page seem to be broken :( Can someone fix
them??
             If you want 1.6 you can download it from the svn repository at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/branches/c/1.6.x/1.6.0/c/

Regards

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Moens, David B <david.b.moens@intel.com>wrote:

>  I think I’m missing some important step trying to download Axis2/C
> 1.6.0. I’ve tried multiple mirrors and none of the download links for 1.6.0
> seem to be valid. I have problem getting at 1.5.0 (haven’t tried earlier).
>
> Also, I’m trying to download to attempt a port to OpenVMS Itanium. Has
> anyone else done this or similar and have any tips or caveats?
>
> Dave

Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company