axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ceri Davies <Ceri.Dav...@Oracle.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:38:46 GMT
Well, keep the group posted, but I too abandoned Axis/2c due to problems and lack of support
with those problems.  I ended up using curl, which is a little lower level, but can easily
be made to look like a web services message, and I use it to talk to weblogic web services.

Ceri Davies | Principal Software Engineer | Ceri.Davies@Oracle.com
Work: +1 3032727810  x77810 | Home: +1 3035321116 | Cell: +1 3038706743
(Note: Home phone forwards to Cell, so try Home# first)
Oracle Storage | 500 Eldorado Blvd. | Broomfield, CO 80021