axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Venkataragavan Vijayakumar <venkataragava...@gmail.com>
Subject Need to Know how web services client /server will get the info to develop the payload to send to the opposite side.
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:09:34 GMT
Hi All,

I am very much new to Web services. I am working on the Feature where it
should run a Webservices to contact the other services. So it should act
either client or server on a particular time.
So we planned to use axis2C for exchanging the payload and Rampant C to use
for security.

our setup is a single C server running and giving inputs to the AXIS2C
engine for framing the payloads to send to the opposite side.
So i want know, what kind of connection the we can made between C server
and AXIS2C engine.

We planned to make a TCP connection between them. Is it right way or any
other way is there?

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Venkat