axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Venkataragavan Vijayakumar <venkataragava...@gmail.com>
Subject Rampart C sample : sts_client and saml_sts service giving problem
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:40:41 GMT
Hi All,

I am running the saml_sts service and i have tried the sts_client to send
the RST message and get back the RSTR message. But I have a problem , I am
getting 500 internal server error.
and it is saying security header is wrong. I didnt change any code in the
sample , but i am getting this problem.


RST message sent by sample sts_client

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
<wsa:To>http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/saml_sts</wsa:To>
<wsa:Action>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue
</wsa:Action>
<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:cd83ed52-7aa1-1e21-21dd-08002771a7dc</wsa:MessageID>
<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
<wsu:Timestamp xmlns:wsu="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
">
<wsu:Created>2013-02-19T14:36:53.086Z</wsu:Created><wsu:Expires>2013-02-19T14:42:53.086Z</wsu:Expires>
</wsu:Timestamp>
</wsse:Security>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<wst:RequestSecurityToken xmlns:wst="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust">
<wst:TokenType>oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion</wst:TokenType>
<wsp:AppliesTo xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">
<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">
<wsa:Address>http://oasis.open.org</wsa:Address>
</wsa:EndpointReference>
</wsp:AppliesTo>
<wst:RequestType>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/RST/Issue
</wst:RequestType>
</wst:RequestSecurityToken>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>



Error Reported by the service:


<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<soapenv:Code>
<soapenv:Value>soapenv:Sender</soapenv:Value>
<soapenv:Subcode xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
">
<soapenv:Value>wsse:FailedCheck</soapenv:Value>
</soapenv:Subcode>
</soapenv:Code>
<soapenv:Reason>
<soapenv:Text xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
xml:lang="en">Error in the Internal configuration.</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>
<soapenv:Detail>
<wsse:ProblemSecurityHeader xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
">rampc:Policy</wsse:ProblemSecurityHeader>
</soapenv:Detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope

Thanks,
Venkat

Mime
View raw message