axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: http_sender doesnt reconnect
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:54:43 GMT
Hi Oskar

There is a lot to say or not to say about that.

But if your socket reports broken pipe then the application needs to close the socket and
reopen it (either side)

ho wand if that is done for your selected transport sender/receiver used by axis2/c I dont
know. bets you look into code for axis2c transport senders/listeners.

also suportive documents can be found at http://vouters.dyndns.org/tima/Unix-OpenVMS-pthreaded-signals-tcp-portable-example.html

and wiki knows a lot about tcp keep alive timer

Josef

Von: Oscar Pernas [mailto:oscar@pernas.es]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013 10:39
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: http_sender doesnt reconnect

Hi all,

Sorry for spamming, but I am making tests to my webservice client and I am getting into one
problem.

The webservice client is working well, if I remove the network cable, after a while, function
send_and_receive returns with a return node null.

If after that I plug the cable again, function never send a message again. Have I have to
do something for reconnecting? Debugging it, socket_fd is still having a value, so is not
creating a new one. Could be the problem?

regards

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.